Monday, June 27, 2011

It's Always Fun at Happy's House

See these sweet boys here?

Aren't they sweet?  Three brothers, just starting life out together.  Brothers have a special bond.

Do you know what they call their Grandmother?


Happy.

I think that is the sweetest name for Grandmother I've ever heard.


In 20 years (give or take) I may have to copy cat that idea.



And yes, it is always fun at Happy's house.  She has a treehouse, chickens with eggs to collect, vintage toys galore, open spaces to run, spooky woods to explore, deep dirt to dig and yummy food to eat. 

When I grow up and become a Grandmother, I want to make my house like Happy's. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shoot, Betina. (and I love the chickens!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love them!!! Can't wait to see more!

    Thanks so much for taking them,

    Mackie

    ReplyDelete