Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Baby Girl - Whitman County Newborn Photographer




Newborn sessions are always a lot of work for me.  I am sweating bullets by the time a session is over, and not just because it's so hot.  These babies make me work!  This little one slept the entire time, though... a first for me.  In fact, when I went through and edited I lamented the fact that I didn't capture a single awake photo.  I love the results, though, and I'm happy I had a bit of advance notice so I could knit up some accessories. 

And, in case you happen to visit this little photoblog of mine from time to time, you will notice that it is a work in progress. 

If I were more on top of things, I would finalize the entire site in a separate location, then unveil the new and improved product in one giant sweep, complete with a red carpet and refreshments.  But.  Alas.  I am a work in progress sort of girl.  Keep checking back and one day it will be exactly how I have imagined it in my head.  Ha.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, Betine, beautiful work! I especially love her on the big fluffy white pillow. GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betina these are awesome! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely beautiful, I love her to pieces and can't wait to meet her, and great job on the pictures! They turned out amazing!

    ReplyDelete