Sunday, April 3, 2011

Adoption Adoption Adoption! (Whitman County Family Photographer)


I spy with my little eye...
Two adoptees (only one is a child in this photo)
Two Birth Moms
One Adoptive Mom
One regular Mom
Two Biological children
and....
(the only thing that really matters...)
A lot of love.



With freezing cold temperatures, rain and wind, a sick little girl, and cold baby and a last minute location change... well... let's just say that the shots from this shoot are a miracle!  I'm so glad things turned out, as this was a rare opportunity for all of these people to be together, an opportunity that I was honored to photograph. 

4 comments:

  1. Just lovely...truly lovely. Thank you so much!! These are extra special to me since I'm not sure when we'll all be together again and you were so patient with my cold, sick babes. Thank you for being so patient and kind and just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love, love...

    You have a gift, Miss Betina. These are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our family is beautiful! What a great memory this is.

    ReplyDelete