Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Little Kellen (Whitman County Family Photographer)



This little boy reminds me so much of my son when he came home (almost 7 years ago), probably because of his thick blond hair.  Have you ever seen such thick blond hair on a baby, I ask you?  This baby, luckily, does not have a wicked case of torticollis (like my son did) .  Yes, my little guy was quite the crooked fellow.  I am happy that this little guy can just  snuggle sweetly with his Momma and never worry about such a thing as fixing a crooked neck.

These sweet tender moments pass so quickly. 
My boy is 7 years old now, and I swear I was snuggling him up like this just last week. 
Tick tock, tick tock.


What a sweet treasure.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE that hair! :) he's gorgeous. and i love the name, too, obviously.
    these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete